Matt Hamilton is a London based boxing advisor. Matt offers professional boxers, managers, promoters & television networks his advisory services in the field of revenue maximization.
Matt offers strategic match making services to managers, promoters & individual elite fighters – maximizing gains whilst limiting risk. Hamilton’s background in advanced financial mathematics makes him the ideal person for this role within any boxing organization. Matt has an education in advanced level economic studies that included working under a Nobel Prize winning economist.
Matt makes recommendations in regard to clients options. In addition to finding income sources, he handles public relations matters for clients. He is able to manage various aspects of client’s finances, from investments to taxes.
He has expertise in the fields of finance, business management, and financial and risk analysis, as well as the business of boxing.
Phone: +447468430149 (International) or 07468430149 (in UK)
EsNewsReporting Note: Matt Hamilton’s wiews expressed on this site are his own and are not those of esnewsreporting.com
Insights by Matt Hamilton:
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao to Gross $367,972,500
- UK Terrestrial TV’s Boxing Exercise A Dud
- Poll of Polls: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: 77% of Experts Polled Pick Money
- Mayweather to Seckbach, “You local”. Hamilton to Mayweather, “You need a geography lesson. Sit down, class is in session”
- The Case for Computerized Scoring in Professional Boxing
- Joe Goossen Responds to Matt Hamilton’s Hundred Greatest Fighters of All-Time List
- Juan Manuel Marquez: Redemption Distilled Into A Single Punch
- Boxing’s Rose that Grew From Concrete
- Hamilton All-Time Order of Merit